From Wikipedia, the không tính tiền encyclopedia
Bạn đang xem: how was the game show last night
|About Last Night|
by Ira Skutch
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Original network||HBO Max|
|Original release||February 10, 2022|
About Last Night is an American television game show hosted by Stephen and Ayesha Curry that premiered on HBO Max on February 10, 2022.
Inspired by the '70s game show Tattletales, the series features celebrity couples answering embarrassing, raunchy, or otherwise humorous questions about their partners and their relationships đồ sộ determine which couple knows each other best. Each couple plays đồ sộ win $20,000 for a charity of their choosing. After the main rounds, the winning couple faces off against the Currys in a fast-paced final challenge. If the competing couple wins, an extra $5,000 goes đồ sộ the charity they're playing for (for a total of $25,000); if they lose đồ sộ the hosts, every competing couple receives money for their chosen charities.
About Last Night was among the thirty-six titles cancelled and/or removed from HBO Max as part of cost-saving measures related đồ sộ its merger with Discovery+ and overall restructuring process.
- ^ a b Hamedy, Saba (February 9, 2022). "Steph and Ayesha Curry jump into the game show world". NBC News. Retrieved January 13, 2023.
- ^ a b TheGrio Staff (January 29, 2022). "Ayesha and Steph Curry preview new celebrity couple game show 'About Last Night'". TheGrio. Retrieved January 13, 2023.
- ^ Priola, Victoria (February 9, 2022). "Stephen and Ayesha Curry lead 'About Last Night' game show: How đồ sộ watch, stream, premiere date, trailer". The Oregonion. Retrieved January 13, 2023.
- ^ Alcorn, Chauncey (February 12, 2022). "Steph and Ayesha Curry open up about new HBO Max show 'About Last Night'". The Grio. Retrieved January 13, 2023.
The Currys host new romantic challenge that pits couples against each other in 'uncensored and uproarious games'
- ^ Salazar, Savannah; Vilas-Boas, Eric (December 14, 2022). "HBO Max Is Still Taking Stuff Down Without Warning". Vulture. Retrieved January 13, 2023.
Thirty-six titles, including Max Originals Genera+ion and The Not-Too-Late Show with Elmo, will leave the streamer as soon as this week đồ sộ make room for a "curated collection of Magnolia Network content" that is "coming soon" đồ sộ HBO Max.
- ^ Sherman, Alex (August 19, 2022). "Here's why HBO Max is pulling dozens of films and TV series from the streaming platform". CNBC. Retrieved January 13, 2023.
The nội dung eliminations in total will save 'tens of millions of dollars,' according đồ sộ two people familiar with the matter
- ^ Spangler, Todd (October 24, 2022). "Warner Bros. Discovery đồ sộ Take up đồ sộ $4.3 Billion in Post-Merger Restructuring Charges, Including up đồ sộ $2.5 Billion in Content Write-Offs". Variety. Retrieved January 13, 2023.
- About Last Night at IMDb