Bạn đang xem: he started learning french six years ago.
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to tướng indicate the sentences which is closest in meaning to tướng the given one
He started learning French six years ago.
- A. He has learned French for six years.
- B. It was six years ago did he start learning French.
- C. He hasn’t learnt French for six years.
- D. It is six years since he has learned French.
Lời giải tham ô khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Anh ấy chính thức học tập giờ Pháp kể từ sáu năm vừa qua.
=> Anh ấy đang được học tập giờ Pháp được sáu năm.
Xem thêm: tính đa dạng về loài của quần xã là
Mã câu hỏi: 254002
Loại bài: Bài tập
Chủ đề :
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu chất vấn này nằm trong đề ganh đua trắc nghiệm sau đây, nhấp vào Bắt đầu thi nhằm thực hiện toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Eating and travelling in this thành phố is getting_________.
- I wondered________ my brother looked lượt thích after ten years away.
- It was such a good book that I couldn’t put it __________.
- He did all the work ________ his own.
- May I introduce you __________Mr Ba?
- It’s a ________ work, so sánh you’ll get _______ of it.
- I would rather_______ by train than_______.
- Miss Hoa has never been to tướng London before, _____________?
- The poor boy was late for class yesterday, _________was unusual for him.
- When my aunt_____ into the airport tomorrow, I’ll be at work so sánh I can’t pick her up.
- Do you mind_______ the shopping with me?
- Endangered species_________ by the WorldWildlife Fund.
- They are not_______ to tướng take part inthis program of the World Health Organization.
- Mark the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest: stayed, stopped, walked, laughed
- Mark the word whose underlined part is pronounced differently from that of the rest: watches, washes, misses, goes
- Mark the word that is differently stressed from that of the rest: forget, prefer, pretend, promise.
- Mark the word that is differently stressed from that of the rest: computer, telephone, calculator, television.
- Tom used to tướng going to a lot of parties when hewas a student.
- He apologized with me forarriving late.
- He started learning French six years ago.
- Johns fat because he eats so sánh many chips.
- Do you believe in what the boy says, Mary?” said Tom.
- People say he won a lot of money on the lottery.
- She is learning English because she wants to tướng get a better job.
- (25) ..................A. this is B. you are C. it is D. things are
- (26) ..............A. keen B. many C. great D. much
- (27) ..................A. stage B. age C. period D. time
- (28) ................A. training B. practice C. exercise D. sporting
- (29) .................A. impractical B. unlikely C. improbable D. impossible
- Parents send their children to tướng school to tướng ______.
- Why bởi children have to tướng learn their native language?
- According to tướng the passage, children learn history to tướng know about ________.
- How many school subjects are mentioned in the passage?
- Most of the things children learn at school _______.
- I will visit my grandparents tomorrow. She said ____________.
- I bought a xe đạp yesterday.
- We will miss the train if we don’t hurry up.
- Bill didn’t go to tướng school because of his illness.
- Shall we go for a walk? What about ...
- It is unlikely that results of the elections will be made public before tomorrow morning.
XEM NHANH CHƯƠNG TRÌNH LỚP 12
Xem thêm: de thi toán lớp 3 học kì 2